Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy 80th Birthday Party to Gram!

"A Grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher and a little big best friend."
~Author Unknown

Our Gram More Recently:)

Our Gramma cerca 1930:)

Happy Birthday Gram! We love you from Alaska! Hope you have a fun party!
Josh would like to add a few quotes of his own:
Grammas are like money, you just want more of them.
Grammas are like rain, when they are falling you just wanna catch them.
My Gramma's the best I don't care about the rest, except my other Gramma (of course).
Now we are done cause we are going fishing, we wish you were here with us!
"I am reminded our your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now I am sure, dwells in you as well." 2 Timothy 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment