Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cheeseburger in Paradise


"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." ~Mark TwainAll day today I've been craving a great big, greasy, juicy cheeseburger with all the fixins. Since I couldn't run to McDonald's or anywhere for that matter, I improvised! Tonight after school that's exactly what I made myself...featured above. It was quite miraculous that I had everything and more! Thank you Lord! I actually had some freezer burnt bacon that semi-survived the winter hidden in the back of my freezer so I fried that too. Taa-dah a double bacon cheeseburger deluxe with a side of tater tots! I invited Steph to join me but I ate her burger before she called me back LOL. Sorry Steph.


We went for a hike to the beach tonight with some of the kids. "All living creatures are yours for food; just as I gave you the plants,
now I give you everything else." Genesis 9:3


2 comments:

  1. Guess I'll have to be a little quicker answering my phone from now on! I like how you changed it from 'walk to the beach' to 'hike to the beach' :)
    It makes it sound more adventurous!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks for the tip;) Anytime it's off-roading it's gonna be a 'hike':)

    ReplyDelete