Sunday, April 4, 2010

Peek Into Quinhagak

"Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there." ~Clarence W. Hall



Steph and I were up early to go to the sunrise service. This afternoon Marsha and Dennis had a bunch of us over for Easter Dinner. Talked with family back home, then Principal Eric took Steph and me for a mush. It was a very wonderful Easter Sunday.

The Easter Dinner Crew at the Seaton's

The Hooton's and Hosetter's show up in their own Easter Parade.








Steph and Masha set up the table.








Addy sports her Wisconsin Pride
with Mom Sherry helping
her stand to show it
off.











Einer and Evi color on the floor.




A little snowbiking anyone:)

Notice Animosh!
We put him in on the team. It all came back to him, like riding a bike;)



Me and Steph
Happy Easter Everyone.

"He went on to open their understanding of the Word of God, showing them how to read their Bibles this way. He said, "You can see now how it is written that the Messiah suffers, rises from the dead on the third day, and then a total life-change through the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed in His name to all nations—starting from here, from Jerusalem! You're the first to hear and see it. You're the witnesses. What comes next is very important: I am sending what my Father promised to you, so stay here in the city until he arrives, until you're equipped with power from on high." Luke 24: 46-47


2 comments:

  1. Hey Kid, Always good to read your blog and follow you in your adventure filled life. I know you are livin the dream and I am so proud of you and all that you do and have done. You have touched so many lives in so many ways and probably ways that you don't even know. I am reminded of Faith's favorite Bible verse when I think of you-Romans 8:28. Blessings Always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe! You always bless me thanks for the encouragement and a reminder...God specifically put people right smack dab in my path to be examples and inspirations all along my journey. So I didn't get to this point without you. You're here too. That's why I have to do this blog. I have to show everyone what they are doing! Hey you and Faith should come visit sometime next year. It's a thought:)Thanks for the verse Joe. Hope and Pray you guys are enjoying Spring! We got another inch of snow last night. LOL temps are still in the teens.

    ReplyDelete