Monday, May 10, 2010

Shouldn't I Be in Bed?

"A person has three choices in life. You can swim against the tide and get exhausted, or you can tread water and let the tide sweep you away, or you can swim with the tide, and let it take you where it wants you to go." Joel Fleishman, after being upriver, Northern Exposure

Along the road to the beach headed back toward Quin
(those yellow tanks are our 'gas station')

Our bible study tonight was on loving people well, especially those that 'test' you. Great food for thought, so I chewed on it while Ani and I went for a late night (late light) run out to the cell phone tower and back. We left around 9:30 pm. We extended the run by veering off on every out and back opportunity that presented itself, the wind turbine road, the lagoon road, and the beach road. When all was said and done we covered 6 gravel-y miles. He's not even on a leash at all anymore. He listens usually. Anyway just thought I'd share. Get out there and move ya'll! P.S. Nine days and I'm on my way to Wisconsin! I miss my Gramma!
Me blogging up too late:)
"God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits, to the woman who diligently seeks. It's a good thing to quietly hope, quietly hope for help from God.
It's a good thing when you're young
to stick it out through the hard times.
When life is heavy and hard to take,go off by yourself.
Enter the silence.Bow in prayer. Don't ask questions:
Wait for hope to appear.Don't run from trouble.
Take it full-face.The "worst" is never the worst."
Lamentations 3:25-30

No comments:

Post a Comment